Looking for a new home in the perfect location? WestWind Homes subdivision Hibiscus Hill is located in the center of McAllen next to 10th and Trenton.
Seeking McAllen’s Best
Due to the area’s vibrant economy and diversified workforce the new home affordability looks to remain stable. WestWind Homes offers many versatile and affordable housing options and opportunities for teachers and administrators, doctors and nurses, fire and police officers and business professionals. We want to help educators, law enforcement, and medical professionals attain the All American Dream of homeownership. We recognize the importance of the men and women who serve their community. WestWind Homes believes proprietorship is the basis of a strong community.
We are all at one time or another affected by the amazing work that they do. There’s a teacher who motivated us when we needed it most, the fire and police officers that protect us day in and day out, and the medical professionals that took care of us when afflicted. These are the kind of everyday, local heroes which make an impact on our lives.
Whether you are an engineer, consultant, lawyer, employee or owner, we have a home for you! There are some of the finest homes in Hibiscus Hill with a range from $190,000 to $230,000. But just how much home will your salary in McAllen buy? Let’s take a look.
New Home Peace of Mind
As with all our construction, your new home has the WestWind Homes Advantage. That includes Customer Care, Flex Plans, Energy Efficiency, and best of all Certified Construction.
- Renowned Customer Care – At WestWind Homes we don’t just sell you a house. We guide you through your journey to build your Dream Home.
- Flex Plans offer a selection of building options and room for personalization. That can save you the money you might otherwise put into a remodel.
- Increased Energy-Efficiency – From the cooling to the sealing system, our homes get certified by a third party, Independent Certified Energy Rater. That guarantees the best HERS Rating for lower operating costs month to month.
- Certified Construction – Third party engineering firms inspect the home’s foundation, framing, and roof structure before certifying that it meets their rigorous standards. That extends your home’s longevity.
What that means to you is this: WestWind Homes include quality items that give you peace of mind and prove more cost effective. You save more money in the long run.
McAllen Housing Affordability is Strong
The future looks bright. The following are three models that show how much home you are purchasing.
- The San Pablo – A base price of $190,000 buys you a three-bedroom, two and one-half baths, a two-car garage brick home with 1,886 square feet.
- The San Patricio – This model starts at $194,000. You get a four-bedroom, two and one-half baths, a two-car garage, brick and stone home with a great patio at a total of 2,624 square feet.
- The San Felipe – This home has tile flooring and an open concept between the kitchen, family room, and dining area. This model starts at $197,000. For that, you receive a three-bedroom on a second floor, two and one-half baths. You also enjoy a spacious two-car garage in your brick home with a porch and a great backyard totaling 2,785 square feet.
More on Hibiscus Hill
The Hibiscus Hill community is a wonderful spot to call home in North McAllen. With a number of layouts to choose from, you’re guaranteed to find one that fits your needs.
In addition to a great location, the Hibiscus Hill community offers a range of features that render it ideal for the growing family. From nearby schools and parks within walking distance to the Trenton Road shopping center close by, entertainment opportunities abound.
WestWind Homes designed the Hibiscus Hill community with excellence in mind. Each property undergoes a meticulous quality inspection before move-in. Prior to construction, you’ll choose your masonry package, as well as the carpet, tile, countertops and cabinet color to ensure your home is exactly as you’d like it. Bathrooms feature cultured marble countertops in master and guest bathrooms. Baths have Delta chrome fixtures, adding to the luxurious feel of these spectacular homes.
Like with all of West Wind’s communities, safety is a top priority. Lighting surrounds the streets, while wide ADA sidewalks provide extra space for walking. We equip each home with an alarm system with keypad and motion detectors. We also install deadbolt locks on exterior doors, plus smoke detectors and waterproof electrical near the front and rear of each home.
WestWind Homes is your best choice to buy your new home. Contact us today at 1-800-587-1302 to visit 2901 Northgate Ln. McAllen TX., and see a model home in The Heartbeat of McAllen!