New Homes at Cobblestone – McAllen, TX
Welcome to Cobblestone, one of the newest communities in McAllen TX. Cobblestone was built with families in mind and is an exciting choice for homebuyers in the McAllen area or those looking to move to the expanding Rio Grande Valley. When this community is complete it will feel like a private oasis in the middle of city life. Featuring community park, walking trail & professionally managed HOA. Enjoy a lifestyle of living close to the best of everything McAllen has to offer, like: places of work, shopping, restaurants, parks, hike trails, bike trials & Sherry Land ISD Schools!
Edinburg Regional Medical Center
Doctors Hospital at Renaissance
Minutes From Shopping Dining off of 107
McAllen Performing Arts Center
Just Around The Corner
Olivero Garza Sr. Elementary School
Sharyland North Junior High School
Sharyland Pioneer High School
The Quarter McAllen
- Quality Inspections on Foundation & Framing Performed by Third Party Independent Licensed Inspectors.
- Professionally Engineered & Designed Foundation.
- Masonry Exterior w Soldier Front Trim Accent, Rear Cement Fiber Siding, 100% Stucco & Brick Options Available.
- 30 Year 3-Tab Asphalt Shingles.
- Roof Pitch 7/12.
- Decorative Fiberglass Insulated Exterior Door with Deco Beveled 1/2 Glass Inserts.
- Front Door Chime.
- Double Pane Low Energy Efficiency Clear Windows Throughout.
- Double Step Up Ceiling Treatments in Master Bedroom.
- Step Up Ceiling Treatment in All Guest Bedrooms.
- 8’ Plate First Floor Windows.
- 9’ Plate First Floor in Two Story Homes.
- 18”x18” Ceramic Tile Floors in Entry, Kitchen, Dining, Utility, Living & All Baths.
- Shaw Carpet Flooring in All Bedrooms.
- Rounded Sheetrock Corners.
- Classic Two-Panel Interior Doors.
- Decora Light Switches.
- Kwikset Interior Door Hardware (Antique Bronze or Satin Nickel Finish).
- Ceiling Fans in Living Room and Master Bedroom.
- 10 Recess Can Light in Kitchen (4), Living (4), Bath (1) and Master Bath (1).
- White Electrical Switches & Outlets.
- Telephone Outlets in Living & Master Bedroom.
- TV Cable Outlets in Living & All Bedrooms.
- Garage (Drywall & Painted).
- 2-4 Ft. – 2 Bulb Fluorescent Lights in Garage.
- 2 Hose Bibs.
- Wood Trim Window Sill.
- Crown Molding in Living, Dining, Master & Foyer.
- Full Glass Back Door Per Plan.
- Covered Patio Per Plan.
- Heavy Duty ½ Horsepower Garbage Disposal.
- Granite with Bullnose Trim Countertops.
- 4” Granite Backsplash.
- Under Mount Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with Delta Faucets.
- Hardwood Front Cabinets with 2 ½” Crown Molding.
- Black Appliance Package (Coil Top Electric Range, Micro hood & Dishwasher)
- Recess Can Lights Per Plan.
- Prior to Start Construction, you may choose your Masonry Package, Carpet, Tile, Countertops, as well as Cabinet Color from Builder Design Consultant Series.
- U.S. Green Building Council Approved Interior Latex Paint by Pittsburgh Paints.
- Interior Two Tone Coordinate Ceiling & Wall Paints.
- Culture Marble Countertops in Master & Guest Bathrooms.
- Delta Chrome Bath Fixtures in All Baths.
- Full Tile Shower Only with Glass Door and Garden tub in Master Bath Per Plan.
- Fiberglass tub in Guest Bath.
- Private Commode Room in Master Bath Per Plan.
- White Elongated Commode.
- Oversize Mirrors with Bevel Glass Trim with Vanity Lighting Per Plan.
- 3 Tulip Bulb Light Fixtures Per Sink in Master & Guest Bath.
- Solid Hardwood Front Cabinet.
- 50 CFM Exhaust Fans with Continuous Piping Out Roof.
- Simulated Tile Fiberglass Hypo-Allergenic Mold Resistant Tub & Shower Combo.
- Energy Star Certification.
- Energy Saving Tech Shield Radiant Barrier.
- 16 SEER Energy Efficient Heating & Air Conditioning.
- Programmable Digital Thermostat.
- LoE2 Insulated Double Pane Windows Throughout (White).
- R-15 BIB Fiberglass Blown Exterior Wall Insulation & R-30 in Attic.
- Water Saver Toilets & Fixtures.
- Polycell Sealant Around Outside Doors & Windows.
- Polycell Sealant Applied at Sole Plate & Windows.
- Sealed Duct Penetration to Attic in A/C Room.
- Turbine Vented Attic & Continuous Vented Hardie Backer Soffit Vents.
- Bath & Kitchen Exhaust Fans Vented Out.
- Mastic Sealed Ducts.
- Duct Vents with Damper for Balanced Control in Attic Spaces.
SAFETY AND SECURITY FEATURES
- Alarm System with Keypad & Motion Detectors.
- Deadbolt Locks on all Exterior Doors.
- Weatherproof Electrical Plug Near front & rear.
- Protected Ground Fault Circuit Breakers.
- Smoke Detectors.
- Front Yard Sod with (8) 1-Gallon Shrubs & (2) Trees (3” Caliper).
- 6Ft. Cedar Wing Fence All Around with 1 Gate on Front.
- 2 Year on Electrical Components, Heating or Cooling System & Plumbing.
- 1 Year Warranty for all Other Components of the Home.
- Third Party 10 Years Structural Home Warranty.
- Customer Service After Hours (Emergency Care Team).
*Prices based on proposed Construction Plans
NOTICE – WestWind Homes reserves the right to change floorplans specifications, prices, financing terms and availability without prior notice and may vary by neighborhood lot locations and home series.