New Homes in La Paz
A brand new community is in development, stay tuned!
Hill Top Home Sites
Access to Loop 20 and I-35
Texas A&M International
Stat Emergency Center Of Laredo
Just Around The Corner
Alamo Draft House
United High School and Freshman Campuses
- Quality inspections on foundation & framing performed by 3rd party independent licensed inspectors.
- Professionally engineered & designed foundation
- Masonry exterior Stucco. Brick and stone options available
- Tumble stone in Brick Front included
- 30-year Architectural Shingle
- Roof Pitch 7/12
- James Hardie durable, maintenance free vented Hardie soffit panels
- Fiberglass door 6 panels
- Full handle set on front door
- Front door chime
- Double pane low energy efficiency clear windows throughout
- 3 1/2″ Base Board
- 9 Ft Standard Ceiling Height
- 9 Ft Plate First Floor in Two Story Homes
- Upgraded Ceramic tile floors in Entry, Kitchen, Dining, Utility, Living, Halls, and all Baths
- Shaw carpet flooring
- Rounded sheetrock corners
- Classic two-panel interior doors
- Kwikset interior door hardware (antique bronze, satin nickel finish)
- Ceiling fans in Living room and All Bedrooms.
- White electrical switches and outlets
- Telephone outlets in Living and Master Bedroom
- TV cable outlets in Living and all Bedrooms
- Pre-wired for garage door opener
- Garage (Drywall and Painted)
- 4 ft – 2 bulb Florescent Lights in Garage
- 2 hose bibs
- Wood trim window sill
- 1/2 glass back door
- Covered Patio in all plans
- 42” Upper Kitchen Cabinets.
- Kitchen island per plan
- Heavy duty 1/2 horsepower garbage disposal
- Granite countertops
- Under mount stainless steel kitchen sink w/ Moen Faucets
- Prior to start construction, you may choose your masonry package, carpet, tile, countertops, as well as cabinet color from builder design consultant series
- U.S. Green Building Council approved interior latex paint by Pittsburgh Paint
- Interior two-tone color coordinate ceiling & wall paints with white trim
- Granite countertops in master & guest bathrooms
- Moen chrome bath fixtures in all baths
- Dual sink in Master bathroom
- Full Tile Shower Surround with Shower door and Bench in Master Bath.
- Tub & Tile Surround in Guest Bath
- Private Commode room in master bath per plan
- White elongated commode
- Oversized mirrors with vanity lighting per plan
- 3 Tulip bulb light fixtures per sink in master and guest bath
- Solid hardwood front cabinet
- 50 CFM exhaust fans w/ continuous piping out roof
- James Hardie durable, hypoallergenic 1/2″ Hardiebacker cement board
- Carrier – 16 SEER Energy Efficient Heating and Air Conditioning.
- Digital Thermostat.
- R-38 Insulated at Attic Space.
- R-15 Wall Insulation with Poly Sealant at Sole & Top Plates, Doors and Windows.
- Polycel Sealant around Outside Door and Windows.
- Sealed R6 Insulation Duct Work for A/C.
- Bath and Kitchen Exhaust Fans Vented Out.
- All Plumbing Fixtures are Water Sense Certified.
- 40 Gallon Energy-efficient Water Heater-RHEEM
- Water saver toilets and fixtures
- Turbine vented attic and continuous vented Hardi Backer soffit vents
- Bath and Kitchen exhaust fans vented out
- Mastic sealed ducts
- Duct vents with damper for balanced control in attic spaces
SAFETY AND SECURITY FEATURES
- Deadbolt locks on all exterior doors
- Weatherproof electrical plug, front and rear
- Protected ground fault circuit breakers
- Smoke detectors
- Double Flood Lights in Back.
- Front & back yard sod with (8) 1-gallon shrubs and 2 trees (3″ Caliper)
- Sprinkler system front and back
- Masonry wing fence with 3′ wide wrought iron gate
- 3 side cedar fence
- 2 yr on electrical components, heating or cooling system, and plumbing; and a 1 yr warranty for all other components of the home
- Third party 10 years structural home warranty
- Customer service after hours (Emergency CARe team)
*Prices based on proposed Construction Plans
NOTICE – WestWind Homes reserves the right to change floorplans specifications, prices, financing terms and availability without prior notice and may vary by neighborhood lot locations and home series.