WestWind Homes has been a pioneer in home owner warranty and customer service since the company started back in 1993. We strive to provide our home owners the highest in quality and service after the sale. As part of your limited warranty, our home owners receive the added benefit of our 24 hours Customer Assistance Response Team. Here is how this WestWind advantage feature works:
WestWind Homes CARe Team will provide after hours assistance with emergencies such as (defined by the limited warranty emergency section of the Home Owner’s Manual):
- Total loss of heat when the outside temperature is below 55 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Total loss of air conditioning when the outside temperature is above 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Total loss of electricity (check with utility company before reporting this to WestWind Homes or to an electrician
- Total loss of water (check with water utility department to be certain the problem is not a general outage in the area).
- Plumbing leak that requires the entire water supply to shut off to avoid serious damage to the home or its contents.
- Gas leak (contact your utility company or plumber if the leak is at the furnace or water heater supply lines).
Call the WestWind Homes CARe Team:
- Laredo (956) 415-0444
- Rio Grande Vally (956) 351-6660
- To respond to your phone call within 30 minutes.
- To determine if the situation is an emergency over the phone.
- To help you walk through possible solutions(ex: checking breakers).
- To be on site within one hour of receiving your message.